Proposal Photography - What to Expect
I've had a lot of people ask what to expect from me, as their photographer, when proposing, so I've decided to create this handy guide!
- Communication is key.
- Once we have discussed the details of the proposal, including where, when, how, and any other details, I will NOT message you again unless prompted. I'll always reply to your questions quickly, because I assume if you're emailing / texting me, your soon-to-be fiance will not be looking over your shoulder or in the room, and I'm absolutely not going to be responsible for ruining the surprise. 😆
- We talk STRATEGY! I want to know where exactly you're proposing. The proposal in the images below was done in front of the mountains in the vineyard. I knew exactly where to be to ensure I didn't miss anything.
- Clothes. It helps to know what you and your fiance are wearing the day of so I can spot you easily. A photo is great too, but for me, clothing works best!
What You Get:
- Photos of the proposal and proposal area
- Mini session after with 20+ photos edited and loaded into your personal online gallery